COVID-19 UPDATED GUIDELINES (02.12.2020)
Guidelines valid from 02.12.2020 until 8.2.2021
Platform6 is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and decisions issued by the public authorities will be immediately be adhered in our community’s Health & Safety COVID-19 Guidebook for Platform6 members.
Tougher restrictions were imposed in Pirkanmaa as the coronavirus situation in the region has worsened considerably during the past two weeks. Therefore, a list of new measures has been taken to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 on Platform6.
No visitors: To minimize the risk of infection, Platform6 building will remain closed to external persons (= visitors, guests). Platform6 employees and resident startups and companies will be able to access the premises with their key.
Face Mask recommendation: Face masks are strongly recommended in all public common places, including corridors, toilets, meeting rooms and other common areas.
Limit on Number of persons: The number of people using the same common room at the same time is limited. A maximum of 10 Platform6 members + Platform6 employees is allowed at the same time in each common area.
Remote Work: we promote to work remotely as much as possible to flatten the curve until the end of the year.
5th floor kitchen: & coffee areas:
- Residents can continue to use the shared kitchen on the 5th floor to warm up your lunch or get coffee during 09:00-13:00. Note that the space will be closed otherwise for remaining working hours.
- We strongly suggest to avoid kitchen area and common areas during peak lunch hours 11:00-13:00.
- Use the alternative Coffee Corners in 3rd and 4th floors and disposable biodegradable coffee cups.
- As a general reminder, please wash your hands before and after operating any kitchen appliances.
- 10 persons max allowed in the area at same time at all times!
All Events & Gatherings moved online:
All in-person events and company gatherings (even with less than 10 persons limit) have been cancelled.
We strongly recommend all gatherings including holiday season celebrations to be moved online!
At all times, but particularly at the moment, if you are ill for any reason or displaying any symptoms such as a dry cough, fever, or shortness of breath, please stay home.
Even with mild symptoms, we kindly ask you to not enter Platform6.
To protect the community, it is important to also observe the safety precautions during your free time.