Tribe Crew recruitment 2019 Fall
All these positions are voluntary based, and you contribute as much as you feel comfortable. The gains come from networking, as you know. It’s up to your own activity how much you get out of this. You have to be very self-oriented and passionate about “things”.
By owning any position, or by participating to any project, you will get a change to interact with other project managers, and with the other startup communities all around Finland. You can visit events in other cities and develop the skills you would like to develop.
Application deadline is 5.5.2019. Selection is made by 26th of May.
Apply to any position by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your CV and some motivation words that you feel applicable. Tell about your passion toward the position and how well you know about Tampere startup ecosystem and Tribe’s actions.
The positions start mainly in August, but we appreciate starting right away. Some projects are already ongoing and you can just jump in.
- General Marketing Lead (till December 2019)
- Chief Happiness Officer (till December 2019)
- Party parrot (till December 2019)
- Administrative guru (till December 2019)
- Tech head (till December 2019)
- Strategy Service Designer (till December 2019)
- Sales / partnerships guru (till December 2019)
- The Most Startup Friendly company project (till October 2019)
- Sustainability Startup Weekend project (till October 2019)
- Startup meetup project (till December 2019)
- Red Brick Accelerator project (till December 2019)
- Stream Startup Festival (till October 2019)