Newsletter Jul 27th.
Greetings all participants to the South China Greater Bay Area visit! We will see soon at Guangzhou!
You will find attached Four documents.
1. Memo and recording of the preparatory meeting in Tampere on 19 July 2019.
2. A “starter kit” to understand the cultural aspects when starting business in China.
3. Up to date schedule for the tour: For the company visits we have a minibus for 15 people each, it will cost you 100 RMB per day. The evening Dinner at 6th will cost you 200 RMB while the event is free.
Here is also the schedule for the company visits in Guangzhou
4. The poster for Guangzhou meetup that has been organized for us. It is made for marketing purposes to attract Guangzhou entrepreneurs to the event, so excuse for us bringing the most renown brand present Angry Birds forward on the title 🙂
Back to tour’s main site
It is time to fill up some forms!
First confirm to us organizers the flights you are arriving and departing with, and the hotels you are staying. http://ex6oaik0910erq2w.mikecrm.com/brh9eWo
Second choose in which company visit track you want to participate in Guangzhou http://ex6oaik0910erq2w.mikecrm.com/7uno3lm
Program More details in a week, in Aug 7th you have the opportunity to join Slush Shenzhen casual Startup and Investor day, travel to Songshan lake to meet the East Asian Investors. In Hong Kong we will visit Hong Kong Science and Technology Park or Cyberport where most of the meetings will happen. News from Slush Shenzhen main day Aug 8th https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/gmdkLoz26_Z9EtuEhdT6BA
we have already close to 40 Finest Bay Area participants coming! Check the list of companies from the event website. The tour is open and there are still room to join! Most relevant topics to check now.
- If you need an invitation letter to China send these information to email@example.com and we will have Slush inviting you to visit the country. We suggest you to apply for M-visa. https://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/business.htm Visa application Centre in Finland can provide visas in quick delivery in few days and the regular procedure takes normally one week.
Slush – Booths
- Who will need the booth at Slush SZ? In addition to free tickets to Slush Shenzhen the delegate members are granted with a free booth. If you want want you need to be FAST. We need to confirm the list by Thuesday morning July 8th China time. After that we need to collect everyone’s design material. Thx in advance. Send your wish to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The arranged program will consists of networking sessions in Guangzhou 6th afternoon Shenzhen 7th afternoon, Slush Shenzhen 8th and Hong Kong 9th afternoon. On top of this common lunches. Rest is mostly for you to decide on yourself, take an active role, if you do not know how, ASK! Only education companies have been inquired to have meetings with Guangzhou and Shenzhen governement.
Everything will happen now in the pace of China, sudden and unexpected. main site
Friday June 28.
- Over 30 people joined so far from Finland, Netherlands, Chech Republic, Sweden and Japan.
- Represented are now: education, gaming, health tech, smart industry, mobility, laser.
- Our Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Hong Kong partners have begun to work on the requests eleven participating companies have sent us.
In case of any questions should come to your mind, do not hesitate to ask them directly from me.