Discover Finnish Culture & Society workshop!
This workshop will offer the best tips for establishing a successful and thriving life in Finland based on practical experiences. You will gain extensive knowledge of the challenges and pitfalls of life within the Finnish work culture.
Ever wondered why Finnish people talk less? Well in this workshop we will discuss the unspoken Finnish culture and values so that you can quickly gain insider knowledge of Finnish society. In our workshop expect to interact with other participants to broaden your social circle and knowledge.
Why signup for this workshop?
This workshop would be recommended if:
– You are confused about how to connect with people in Finland.
– Understand the do’s and don’ts within the work culture
– You want to learn to network with people professionally.
– You have recently moved or will move to Finland for work or a university degree and you want to master your life in Finland quickly.
– You have moved here and surprised at some aspects of the Finnish culture and would love to learn more to help you understand it better.
– You just want to connect with people and share your experiences in Finland.
EVENT DETAILS: ( Join us via the zoom link below )