Uusi Kasvu Workshop
ESR project – Networks behind new growth is organizing a training for individuals looking to develop new services and ideas that help create new employment opportunities in the Pirkanmaa region.
5-hour facilitated workshop on:
- Designing or redesigning your service
- Identifying your user groups
- Defining your value proposition
Individuals in the Pirkanmaa region or closely connected to Pirkanmaa, looking to develop or improve their ideas and services related to creating new employment opportunities. We highly encourage participants from following groups:
- people in a weak labor market position who do not have sufficient networks and contacts in working life
- young recent graduates
- unemployed job seekers
- career changers
- international professionals
- people with an immigrant background
- people interested in entrepreneurship
- the self-employed whose business’ has cut down because of the COVID-19 pandemic
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to have clearly defined service concepts, user groups, unique selling points, value proposition of their service and a ready-made action plan to tend services to potential customers. Furthermore, participants will be ready to start validating their concepts & building a proof for bidding further. The workshop is with a strong focus on creating new employment ecosystems together.
The training is FREE of charge and available in English and/or Finnish.
The training is organized by ESR – Networks behind new growth and facilitated by Red Brick Accelerator.
When and Where?
SEPTEMBER 2ND 10:00 – 15:00
2ND F LOOR OF PLATFORM6
(ÅKERLUNDINKATU 8, TAMPERE )